Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Google disappoints

Google waded into politics yesterday. They issued a statement endorsing homosexual "marriage." One of my friends is promising not to use Google anymore. I'm not going to do that. I'm going to keep blogging using blogger.

Most companies now favor and protect sexual sin. Making something private (sex) into something that we contracept and sell has gotten us to this point. Not using Google is too little too late.

I just pray they will honor what they said in their press release endorsing same sex marriage. They wrote, "While we respect the strongly-held beliefs that people have on both sides of this argument ..." Google is a private company. As such they have the right to wipe out the content of people like me who have "strongly held beliefs." I hope they really mean it when they say that opposing discrimination is their only absolute belief.

Here is the absolute truth. Same sex marriage is nothing more than immorality in a wedding gown. It is sodomy dressed up in a tux.

I wonder if my blog will be here tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment